Chinese Academy of Sciences
Yuefei Wang received his Ph. D. degree from Institute of Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) in 1992. Then he was a postdoctoral researcher at the Computing Center of CAS (1992 -1993). Since 1997, he has been a Researcher Professor of the Institute of Mathematics at CAS, where he was the Vice-Director of the Institute (1997-1998) and the Director of the Institute (1999-2002). Then he was the Vice-President of the Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science (2003-2012) and currently is the President of AMSS, CAS.
Prof. Wang has visited more than 40 universities and
institutes in America, France, German, Japan, Korea, Sweden and Singapore, etc. He
got the Research Fellowship of the Max - Planck Society for the Advance of
Sciences, at Technical University of Berlin, Germany (1996 ！ 1997), Research
Fellowship of The Japan Society for Promotion of Sciences, at Yamagata
University, Japan (1998.12 ！ 1999.2), and was the Visiting Fellow of the
Department of Mathematics, Harvard University, USA (2000.4-2000.9) and the
Visiting Fellow of the the Department of Mathematics, Princeton University,
USA (2004.01-2004.04). He was also Visiting
Professor at the Department of Mathematics, Nantes University, France (2005)
and Visiting Professor at the Department of Mathematics, Picardie University, France (2006, 2009).
Prof. Wang was the Standing Member (1999-2006) and the Vice President
(2003-2006) of Chinese Mathematical Society, the Member of the Third and Fourth
Academic Committee of Tianyuan Foundation of NSFC, the Member of the Fourth and
Fifth Evaluation Committee of National Outstanding Young Scientists Fund (NSFC),
and the Member of the Ninth and Tenth Evaluation Committee for Mathematics of
NSFC. He was the Member of the Seventh Election Committee of the Hua Mathematics
Award, the Member of the Tenth Election Committee of the Chern Prize in
Mathematics. He is the Chairman of the Third and Fourth Executive Committee of
Zhong Jiaqing Mathematics Award and so on.
He is the Editor-in-Chief of Acta
Mathematica Sinica (Chinese Series) and a Member of the Editorial Boards of
Science in China, Acta Mathematica Sinica (English Series),
Journal of System Science and Mathematical Sciences, Northeastern
Mathematical Journal, Chinese Quarterly Journal of Mathematics,
Mathematische Nachrichten, Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences,
Pure and Applied Mathematics Quarterly et al. He is also the Reviewer for
Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt Math.
His research interest
concerns with complex dynamical systems, p-adic dynamical systems, Kleinain
groups, complex differential equations, and value distribution theory. More than
forty papers were published in international recognized journals such as "Arkiv
Mate", "Archiv Math", "C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris", "Israel J. Math", "J. d' Analyse Math",
"J. Math. Phys", "Tohoku Math. J." and so on.
He was honored with First
Prize of the President Scholarship Award of the Chinese Academy of
Sciences (1992), The Award for Excellent Papers in the First Academic
Conference of the National Post-doctor, China (1993), "Zhong Jia Qing" Mathematics
Award (1995), First Prize of Young Scientists Award of the Chinese Academy
of Sciences in 1997, and The National Outstanding Young Researcher Grant, NSF,
2002, et al.
Complex dynamical systems, p-adic dynamical systems and Kleinain groups;
Complex differential equations;
theory, in connection with number theory.
Recent Papers ( Selected)
1. Oscillatory solutions of nonhomogeneous linear differential equations.
Arch. Math. (Basel), 68 (1997), no. 4, 300-310.
2. Sharp forms of Nevanlinna's error terms. J. Anal. Math., 71 (1997), 87--102.
3. On the dynamics of composite entire functions. Ark. Mat., 36 (1998),
no.1, 31！39 (with B Walter).
4. Wandering domains in the dynamics of certain meromorphic functions, Bull.
Austral. Math. Soc. vol.59 (1999), 99-104.
5. Modern researches in deficient values, normal families and singular
directions, Chinese Science Bull. vol.44 (1999), 2557-2586. (with JY Qiao and GY
6. Non-linear differential equations with transcendental meromorphic
solutions, J. Austral. Math. Soc. vol.69 (2000), 1-31 (with K Ishizaki).
7. Bounded domains of the Fatou set of an entire functions, Israel Journal
Math., vol.121 (2001), 55--60.
8. On the Fatou set of an entire functions with gaps, Tohoku Math. Journal,
vol.53 (2001), 163--170.
9. Dynamics of commuting holomorphic maps, Stud. Adv. Math., vol.29 ,
168-173, AMS/IP, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2002.
10. On the simple connectivity of Fatou components, Acta Math.
Sinica, vol. 18, (2002), 625！630 (with CL Cao).
11. On completely invariant Fatou components, Arkiv for Math.,
Vol.41(2003), 253-265 (with CL Cao).
12. Complex Dynamics and Related Topics, New Studies in Adv. Math., Vol 5. The International Press 2004. (with YP Jiang).
13. On Transcendental holomorphic dynamics, New Studies in Adv.
Math., Vol 4 (2004), 433---440.
14. Boundedness of Fatou Components of holomorphic maps, J. Dynamics
and Diff. Equations, Vol 15 (2004), 377---384 (with CL Cao).
15. On conformal measures for infinitely renormalizable quadratic
polynomials, Science in China, 48 (2005), 1411-1420 (With ZY Huang and YP
16. Transformations and non-degenerate maps, Science in China, 48
(2005), Suppl. 195-205 (with BK Li).
17. Julia sets of permutable holomorphic maps, Science in China, 49
(2006) (with A Singh).
18. p-adic in Q-p are subshifts of finite type, C.R.A.S.Paris,
344(2007), 219-224 (with AH Fan, etl).
19. Some results on Smale's mean value conjecture. Third
International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians. Part 1, 2, 595--602, AMS/IP
Stud. Adv. Math., 42, 2008 .
20. On p-adic dynamical Systems, Proceedings of ICCM 2008, (with AH